Dr. iur. Laurent Giacometti, MBA (Insead)
Investment Advisor and
Member of the Investment Council
- Since 1985 serial entrepreneur and investor in private equity as well as founder and Chairman of private banks
- Previously deputy director of the multinational sector services for SKA (now Credit Suisse) in the U.S.
- Prior working for Chase Manhattan Bank in Geneva, Frankfurt, Zurich and New York and recently served as Marketing Officer and Vice President
- In a variety of Boards of directors and boards of trustees
- Studied law at Zurich University, received a doctorate and completed an MBA at INSEAD business school (Fontainebleau)